In the past couple of years, various videos and reports of strange flying objects have been presented to the public. These include footage taken by Navy fighter pilots and drone operators. We will be taking a closer look at these encounters and examining the evidence to see if they are truly extraterrestrial.
- The first instance was reported in California, where an air reporter captured footage of a large cloud of smoke. Out of the haze came an odd-looking object, which was described as a cigar-shaped or narrow aircraft. According to journalist Michael Banayas, this type of UFO has been seen for decades or more. After further analysis, it turned out that the object was a container ship that was flying off the coast.
- In the second incident, a video was taken by a drone operator, which showed an unidentified object. After analyzing the footage, a video forensics expert named Michael Primo said that he believed the object was a UFO. However, after further examination, he discovered that the object was most likely a bird.
- A French-speaking family in Quebec, Canada, captured video footage of an unusual object in the sky. It appeared to have glowing green and red lights, and it wasn’t clear how the object stayed above the clouds. According to MJ Benais, who is a journalist, Canada has a lot of UFO sightings. Although the experts who analyzed the footage could not determine what the object was, they noted that there have been more sightings in Quebec than in other provinces.
- The drone operator was not able to identify the object in the video, which he captured while flying near his drone. Initially, aviation expert Tim McMillon thought that the object might have been hail, but after further examination, it was later revealed that it wasn’t heavy enough to support a drone.
- In another incident, a UFO was seen hovering near a flaming volcano. Although the object looked like it was on fire, it was not clear what it was or how it stayed airborne. After examining the footage, aviation experts were not able to determine what the object was.