Here we go, the Republican Party in the House of Representatives is launching an investigation into Joe Biden’s business transactions.
Published on 17.11.2022
FLASH – Republicans announce an investigation into Joe Biden. The investigation will examine “the reasons why [Biden] lied to the American people about his knowledge of and involvement in his family’s international business schemes”, including “conspiracy or fraud in the United States”.
The Republican Party in the House of Representatives is launching an investigation into Joe Biden’s business dealings.
House Republicans announce investigation into Joe Biden’s role in son Hunter’s foreign affairs [VIDÉO].
On Thursday morning, Representatives Jim Jordan and James Comer held a press conference detailing plans for the House Oversight Committee’s investigation into the Biden family. Comer is the new chairman of the commission, and Jordan is tipped to chair the judicial commission.
A day after the GOP cemented its majority in the House of Representatives, Jordan and Comer announced they would review whether Joe Biden is “a security risk and compromised by foreign governments” due to the His son Hunter Biden’s “shady” international business dealings with 50 different countries.
They also disclosed that they had evidence of conspiracy to defraud the United States, wire fraud, violation of the Foreign Agents Registration Act, money laundering, tax evasion and yet other crimes.
Mr. Comer accused Mr. Biden of being the “chairman of the board” of these family matters and said the White House had spent more than $250,000 to crush the negative press on Mr. Hunter.
“This is a Joe Biden investigation,” Comer said. “I think we’ve laid out the evidence that’s why we think it’s important, and we’re going to move on. »
The Republican lawmaker added that, as part of their investigation, they “have evidence that Hunter and Joe Biden’s finances, credit cards and bank accounts were mixed, if not shared.”
Some of the accounts linked to Biden have raised red flags for “suspicious or illegal activity,” known as “SARs,” of which the Biden family has racked up 150. Some of these suspicious activities allegedly link Hunter Biden’s accounts to drug traffickers. Human being.
Representative James Comer announced Thursday that the House Republican Oversight Committee is launching an investigation into Joe Biden’s dealings with his son Hunter to determine whether the president “is compromised or influenced by foreign dollars.” “Whistleblowers have described President Biden as the chairman of the board. For these cases.
“We have repeatedly asked Biden’s Treasury Department to release additional financial documents to Republicans on the committee, but so far Treasury has refused,” Comer said. “We want to know what the administration has tried to hide from the American people and why it is not being transparent. »
In April of this year, it was revealed that Eric Schwerin, one of Hunter’s closest associates, had access to the accounts and financial records of then-Vice President Joe Biden while assisting Hunter Biden with their business dealings. corrupt abroad. After “falling out” with Schwerin, Hunter allegedly began coordinating affairs himself and, according to Comer, increasingly “brought Joe Biden in as a direct shareholder.”
After Comer talks about the evidence they’ve gathered so far against the Biden family, it’s Jordan’s turn to speak. He criticized all intelligence officials who continually insisted that the information in Hunter’s laptop was fabricated by Russia.
“What part of Mr. Comer’s presentation was Russian disinformation?” asked Jordan. “Never forget what happened on October 19, 2020, 15 days before the most important election we have in our country, who will be our next President of the United States. »
The Daily Mail listed the main allegations made by House Republicans against the Biden family:
- Business plans aimed at targets around the world, based on influence peddling, especially with people closely linked to foreign governments such as China and Russia.
- Plans based in the United States where the Biden family defrauded investors hundreds of thousands of dollars. All this with the participation or knowledge of Joe Biden
- Whistleblowers describe President Biden as the “chairman of the board” of these companies. He personally participated in meetings and phone calls.
- The Biden family has sought to do business in 50 countries. When it comes to the international side of the Biden family business, transactions were often led by Hunter Biden.
- Among the dozens of shell companies created by the Bidens, millions of dollars were transferred, flights were flown on Air Force Two for personal business, and meetings with heads of state took place while Joe Biden was in office. aware of what was going on.
- The Biden family has racked up more than 150 suspicious transaction reports. A suspicious transaction report generated by a US bank for the Treasury Department links Hunter Biden and his associates to international human trafficking, among other illegal activities.
- There is evidence that Hunter Biden sought to evade these statements, using his financial adviser, coincidentally a former Clinton administration official.
- One of Hunter’s closest associates, Eric Schwerin, had access to Joe Biden’s money and was writing checks to reimburse Hunter. Schwerin arranged the Bidens’ international dealings around the world while a frequent visitor to the Bidens’ White House.
- One such deal was for the sale of US natural gas to China. Everything suggests that Joe Biden held a 10% stake in this secret affair through his son.
- Domestically, Jim Biden – Joe Biden’s brother – used the Biden name to get rich in return for promising that when Joe Biden became president in 2020, his business partners would get rich with access to a future Biden administration.
The Post Millennial also reports the announcement hereI : The House of Representatives GOP is launching an investigation into Joe Biden’s business dealings.
Representative James Comer announced on Thursday that the House Republican Oversight Committee is launching an investigation into the transactions of Joe Biden with his son Hunter to determine if the president “is compromised or influenced by foreign dollars. »
JAMES COMER, new chairman of the White House oversight committee: “I want to be clear. This is an investigation of Joe Biden”
“Whistleblowers have described President Biden as the chairman of the board. for these companies. He personally participated in meetings and phone calls, documents show he was a partner with access to an office. To be clear, Joe Biden is the big shot,” Comer said at a press briefing.
Joe Biden has been named as ” the great manitou by Mr. Hunter’s associates, who linked him to a deal in which the chairman secured a 10% stake in another Chinese company, CEFC.
“This evidence raises troubling questions about whether President Biden poses a national security risk and is compromised by a foreign government,” Comer continued.
The commission’s Republicans identified more than 50 countries in which the Biden family did business, and when it came to the international side of the Biden family’s business, the deals were often led by Hunter Biden; the map in their game shows all the countries where the Bidens had a footprint in international business transactions.
Excellent press conference from @Jim_Jordan & @JamesComer on the oversight plans of the new Republican Congress. They are ready to hold the Biden administration to account!
They’ve got 14 FBI informers…and it’s not even day one yet!
Revelations from the »laptop from hell by Hunter Biden confirmed that Joe Biden’s son has engaged in suspicious business partnerships in Ukraine for years, including transactions that allegedly resulted in large bribes for Joe Biden. These emails confirmed that Hunter earned over $11 million through business transactions in China and Ukraine for 5 years. This year, President Biden sold 1 million barrels of oil from US strategic reserves to a chinese company in which Hunter Biden has invested.
Next, Vice President Joe Biden met at the White House on July 25, 2014, with two leaders linked to Hunter Biden from Wanxiang, a major Chinese energy company. And this, despite the president saying, “I never discussed anything having to do with their businesses with my son or my brother or anyone. Period. »