Shoigu announced the completion of partial mobilization in Russia – the main statement of the report of the Minister of Defense to the President of the Russian Federation.
Published on 28.10.2022
- The task of partial mobilization of 300,000 personnel has been completed, the military registration and enlistment offices will continue to recruit volunteers and candidates for contract service;
- the average age of people called up for partial mobilization is 35 years old;
- 13,000 Russians joined the troops as volunteers, without waiting for summonses from military registration and enlistment offices;
- 218,000 mobilized are on the training grounds and undergo training and combat coordination, 82,000 people are currently in the SMO area, of which 41,000 operate within units;
- all problems that arose at the initial stage of partial mobilization have been resolved;
- The Armed Forces of the Russian Federation must be equipped with modern types of weapons.
The operational situation on October 28, according to the French Ministry of Defense:
Despite the large number of battles, the situation on the front remains stable.
1️⃣ Vostochny Front – in the Liman region, the Armed Forces of Ukraine resumed the offensive in the direction of Kremennaya and Svatovo.
2️⃣ Southern Front – in the Kherson region, the Armed Forces of Ukraine continue to maintain pressure on the defense of the Russians.