“Sharing love for our precious earth is essential to our wellbeing.”
(v.) to consciously choose a state of mind that’s in tune with your soul’s highest purpose. Raising your vibration invokes a feeling of bliss and one-ness with the rest of the universe. It’s a daily practice that includes trusting your intuition, living in peace, choosing love, and focusing on positivity. Tune in to your best self. Know that we are all connected.
Here’s to all the Men:
– Who paid for a dinner that no one was grateful for.
– Who didn’t know if they’d make it to pay day.
– Who are trying their best to be a good man, in a society that devalues men.
– Who lost their patience multiple times a day because they see their life passing with their dreams still in their chest.
– Who never hear, “I’m proud of you.” because those are important words to a man.
– Who work long hours, and leave all the days frustrations at the door to be there for his kids, cause that’s what dads do.
– Who love so much even when they feel they’re failing.
– Who shoulder the weight of the world for their family.
You are doing a great job. I’m proud of you!
“In a society that has you counting money, pounds, calories, and steps, be a rebel and count your blessings instead.” — Lisa Heckman
“Volunteering to incarnate here on earth during this time of illusion, corruption, enslavement, and mind control, to help liberate humanity, is literally the most gangster thing in the entire universe. You cam because you knew you had what it takes. And for that, I love you.”
~ Images submitted to Dinar Chronicles by Bonnie
If you wish to contact the author of any reader submitted guest post, you can give us an email at UniversalOm432Hz@gmail.com and we’ll forward your request to the author.
All articles, videos, and images posted on Dinar Chronicles were submitted by readers and/or handpicked by the site itself for informational and/or entertainment purposes.
Dinar Chronicles is not a registered investment adviser, broker dealer, banker or currency dealer and as such, no information on the website should be construed as investment advice. We do not support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any content or communications posted on this site. Information posted on this site may or may not be fictitious. We do not intend to and are not providing financial, legal, tax, political or any other advice to readers of this website.
Copyright © 2022 Dinar Chronicles