Breaking news, a confused J. Biden is running for the 2024 Democratic presidency, despite a majority of Democrats wanting a new option. – The Informant. 🇳🇱 #WeStandAsOne



Breaking news: A confused Joe Biden is running for the 2024 Democratic presidency, despite a majority of Democrats wanting a new option.

Published on 31.8.2022


Joe Biden filed a second run for president of the United States on Tuesday, despite concerns about his age and performance. But apparently Joe Biden doesn’t care about his low approval ratings or his parties’ wavering, or even the shared concern that, if elected, Joe Biden would be 82 when he takes office and 86 years leaving them.

Tendency : China: Does Taiwan continue to defy China? Arizona Governor Doug Ducey arrived in Taiwan today.

USA Today-Ipsos found that while most Democrats think Biden has significant government experience and political expertise and fights for Democrats, 56% think it’s time for a change and Biden shouldn’t represent oneself. The remaining 44% think he deserves to be re-elected. The survey also revealed that these percentages are not tied to a specific age group.

The poll also showed that two major concerns in the upcoming election give an edge to the Republican Party, which is seen as the party most likely to be seen as good for the economy (34%) and tough on crime (33%) than the Democratic Party (24% and 15%, respectively).

The poll also showed that nearly half of Americans (46%) think inflation and rising costs are the biggest issues facing the country right now. Gun violence (26%) and crime (17%) form part of a second group of highly frequented problems.

Unlike Biden, Trump garnered majority support, with 59% of Republican voters saying they would like to see him run again in 2024.

Not only are Democrats worried about Biden running, but many Democratic politicians running for office are also worried about Biden campaigning with them. NBC News interviewed Wisconsin-based pollster and strategist Paul Maslin, who said that despite Biden getting some of his policies through Congress, the majority of the country is not happy with the current state of the United States , and Maslin added: “Let’s face it: This is still a country where nearly 80% of people think things are going down the wrong path. »





Source link

Facebook
Twitter
WhatsApp
Telegram

A to Z : Alien Races

Get your Ebook and learn everything about the alien races in the Univers.

GESARA • Redemption E-Book

Get your Ebook and learn everything about the redemption and Gesara.
Translate »